Friday, May 9, 2008

#10: The F Word, Part 2

So it's a word I hear often lately.

So often its almost OCD.

The "fat" word.

And I never cease to hear it when my wife looks at a mirror *ponders flat black spray paint?* or when she happens to catch a glimpse of her own naked body.

And I can't get enough, the rapid swelling, the even larger breasts since the last post on this topic, the really heavy load of junk in the trunk. It's all too much. It just makes it harder to stay away from her. I'm loving every moment I get to see her during this pregnancy. It's nice to enjoy everything. Watching her ever expanding frame, seriously, if she gets any bigger, she's going to have to change her bra size post-pregnancy, is such a turn on for me.

It's incredible to watch this miracle of life happening before my eyes. She even felt cashew running laps today. I'm one who wonders what that must feel like. I'm one of those guys who most see as weak. Or maybe I've been working in a factory too long!

But I keep hearing the dreaded "f" word. I don't even like hearing it when she's not pregnant. Because, yeah, we know you are, but damn, dwell much? Not like I wish she were as thin as my mic stand...but at least she has something to play with in bed! Makes it more fun!

So I need help guys...how do I address this without sounding like a callous prick?

No comments: