Saturday, June 7, 2008

#15: The Libido Returns...not for the faint of heart.

So, I've been complaining a bit about not getting any. Life issues have compounded on each other, and sex is a great tension release. But when wifey isn't in the mood, it ain't happening, no matter how down in the shitter I am. But this Friday, I got my wish.

Her libido came back by storm.

Friday, 6:15 A.M: I'm laying in bed and wake up, for what reason I don't know. But I decide to get cuddly with my wife. Something is telling me I need to fuck NOW! Little did I know her subconscious was planting ideas in my sleep. I woke up hard as a rock, and decided to rub her back for awhile, with a firm hand. And then I started rubbing her belly, as she likes sometimes when she is pregnant and its been stretching alot lately as well, so it was a bit tender. I kept a watch for signs she was into it. I started rubbing her pelvic bone, just above her pussy. She moved a bit to get her panties off. And it was on like Donkey Kong on speed. I started playin with it. I went down and licked that shit...and I definetly could not hear a complaint on my facial hair at that point. I could have started a brush fire between the two of us!

And then, it was on. Now the rest I'm not going to play out for you like that. But DAMN it was a great way to start a Friday, despite the early hour. And the tiredness at work...which really sucked because it was hot as hell!

No comments: