Tuesday, June 17, 2008

#16: Some shit just never ends!

Ok, I recalled the last time we were pregnant, we both lost our jobs, and we had to move back in with my mom.

Well thankfully enough, this time I won't have to move back in with my mom. But I'm still losing my job come August 18th. I'm none too happy about this shit. But at least I'll be a month shy of three years. I might get something for my trouble. I'd hope.

I talked to the chairman of the unit out at the Local today, and I found out that the company didn't want to give us shit. In effects bargaining, we got hosed. No continuation of benefits, no health insurance, no dental, no nothing. We only get our incentive cashed out on our last check. Not cool. I was hoping to at least see the beginning of the year so I could cash out my vacation...but I guess I'll get three days cashed out to me when I get laid off.

And to top all this bullshit, the cunt that used to be my wife's best friend is up to her bullshit again. "Waaaa, I lost my child and they get theirs" "Waaaaa, I hope they experience what I went through." My only response to this will be my fist in her chest if I ever see her in public, and hope it brings her closer to her lost one. You wish death on my unborn child, you fucking die!

Whats the encore? Does my house explode while I'm remodeling? Does the wheel fall off my car? Where does it end?

Oh wait, thats right, shit rolls downhill, and I, unfortunately, am at the bottom....again.


And the bottom drops out.

No comments: