Sunday, June 22, 2008

#18: The gushing starts!

So over the last few days I've discovered that baby "Cashew" likes the sound of my voice. So much so that he tries to bust out of the womb just to hear me! I have a daddy's boy. The fun thing I love to do is get him to move around wherever my hand may be.

Much to my wife's dismay. She hates this game because inevitably he ends up pushing on her bladder. It's just so interesting to watch my wife get bigger, and watch him get his own personality. So much fun!

I guess what makes me happiest is that I got to start a lot earlier with this one as far as the whole talking to the fetus goes. I got started with my daughter by reading Where The Wild Things Are. While I will read that book to Cashew, I think I might start with liner notes, Blender, and car magazines. Maybe get my kid to like cars and music as much as I do.

No comments: