Saturday, March 14, 2009

#29. Observations and Exasperations

So its been awhile since my last blog post, and since then I've discovered many things. My daughter, the new one, lil bit, of whatever I'm calling her this week, is impressive.

She has started off this week by proving to me how well she can vomit. All over the place. I had to not only change my daughter twice, but change myself twice as well. She got me so good that I had to change my underwear. It's freakin impressive, astounding, I really can't put it into words.

And while I'm not as impressively long winded of a blogger as some of my counterparts, but I've discovered a new blogger this week, and his name is MetroDad, a blogger from deep in the heart of Manhattan who knows his way around a sentence, can craft a yarn about many inane yet hilarious aspects of life with children, and here he is on his first time around. I'm on my second, and I'm astounded at this man. Check him out, read the exploits of MetroDad, The BossLady, Peanut and MetroDog, and tell him Jason sent ya!!!!

Sometime in this next week, I hope to sit down for awhile, and muse about things, and also I will post the link to Rory's photobucket.

No comments: