Thursday, June 18, 2009

#32: Six months and what a world its been.

It's been a whole six months (and three days) since that cold, miserable, windy, freezing rain, snowy, shitty day. The day that my youngest daughter was induced into this world (damn modern medicine wanting to save the mother at all costs...I'll post about that sometime in the future) and joined a family in the middle of spiritual, financial, and employment hell.

She is a great looking child today, as she was when she came into the world; we've established a daily routine, which daddy still doesn't adhere to with much behest from the child, and the wifey; she has established a cute sense of humor reminiscent of her dad, she will lay there and my wife will flip her arms back and forth across her mouth, and she doesn't cry, she just sits there and makes noise and relishes the "bahbahbahbahbah" sound it makes (I have video, which I will post when it's on youtube.); she loves her baths. She's a Sagitarius which means she's a fire element, but water calms her. She has her own sense of humor, hilarity at its finest! The faces she gives me while I'm gagging changing diapers that even Justeen wouldn't top. She's too cute, and spiritually she's implanted herself in the family, she's great, funny, hilarious, cute, and she has such a GREAT time while she's in the bath, I can't emphasize that enough.

We're planning her baby blessing/Wiccaning for this Friday. I can't wait to bless her, she is already so great!

No comments: