Tuesday, April 29, 2008

#2: Naming the little sprite

So, now comes the time to think of names. I've been feeling dude energy in the house a lot lately. So, my intuition tells me we're having a boy. So we're hammering hardcore on boy names so we can have one when we get one.

We're bad with coming up with boys names. We can click off 400 girl names. And 200 variations on each. In one day. But coming up with a boy name is so hard, we can't use anyone in the family for reasons of stupidity, not liking names, etc. So we're looking into off the wall ideas.

But wifey showed me a picture of what the little sprite would look like at this point in the womb. And it looks like a cashew. And I'm like: "Let's do this, I'm a cashew!"

So thats the name he's stuck with for right now. Cashew.

Now who do we tell?

No comments: