Wednesday, April 30, 2008

#7: Worry and suck make a comeback.

Well shit, I had a moment of clarity for like the last two weeks. Enjoying a clear head, great sleep, and worry free since that earthquake. I can't explain why, but things like that give me a clear head about life and stuff.

Well it all came back today, like a freight train of worry. I need to get my car worked on, the starter is out, so I think. I need to get bills in check and debts cleared before this new baby comes so I can shoulder this family for six whole long agonizing weeks. Thats credit card payments, car payments, house payment, cell phone, home phone, dish, all of the stuff that has to be covered in a month, and I have to do it for almost two. It sucks worrying about this.

To top things off, add in the aforementioned blue balls from lack of nookie. An extremely hormonal, stressed, and emotional wife. A kid who is defiant as all hell lately, for seemingly no reason. And work being a pain in my ass. Trying to get the house clean for my dad's birthday party on Saturday, a birthday party to attend on Sunday. And all of this during finals week for wifey.

I fucking hate finals week!

No comments: