Tuesday, April 29, 2008

#5: A kitty, a kid, and a pregnant wife...oh the show that could be written.

So. Two weeks after finding out about the new being growing inside my wife. We had to visit kiddo's preschool and get her acclimated to it. She's going through a lot of changes as is her new sibling. And we were at Beth's house. And she had a new kitty. Ten weeks old. Cutest little thing!

I know, I had that moment! But I decided, since I was living in the now, and I've always wanted a cat. Because mouse traps suck. So I got a cat. And she is a great cat to play with, she's so curious! And she is just so so cute! I know, I'm a man, and I said cute...kiss my ass!

But, kiddo tries to empty the litter box. And wifey can't, so I accept my daughter's help. But she gets litter EVERYWHERE! She forgets to shake the poo and pee clumps out so we get rid of the bad stuff but not the clean litter! Not for lack of trying, but I told her that daddy should really handle the kitty litter. Because its not really safe for her or mommy to do so. Especially in mommy's condition.

We believe she knows. But we still have to tell her. Till next time....

No comments: